Sunday, February 26, 2006

More Pages from the Sketchbook



These are a few things I've sketched over the past months. I like drawing squid. Why? Tentacles are fun, I guess. Does this look anything like a real squid? I have no idea since I didn't even bother to look up a reference on it. I really should do another Squidhunter story, though. He's the coolest character ever. Except for Ninja Wolf.





Here's another undersea sketch. I like the idea of a guy exploring the ocean depths in a big bulky armored diving suit. Who doesn't?









This is just me playing around with a brush pen. Looks like a Rat Creature out of Jeff Smith's comics, but it wasn't meant to be. It was just strokes of the brush that turned into a shape and I went with it. This fuzzy guy has nothing to do with undersea adventures, but if I put a bubble helmet on him, he'd be a cute sidekick for Squidhunter. It could be Squidhunter and Hooch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had no idea that you had talent!


now i have to skip class to read all your old entries. when i fail out of college i will blame you.

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful, i didnt know you drew so prettily. and yes it is very geeky, but i love it